I wish for someone, I wish for a miracle, I wish for a friend, I wish for someone I could blurt everything out to. Venting your feelings is healthy right? My blog is going to be, where I rant, I scream, I cry, I laugh.

Monday, 12 March 2012

-As a child...

Hey to my beautiful readers,
Just yesterday I was watching a movie, my childhood favourite movie. As a child, all my cousins and family would come round a lot, because of this we would have fun, watch movies, listen to songs and what not. The one movie which is my favourite, is also favourite to my family members as we all sing, dance, and laugh to all the dialogues no matter how many times we have watched it. But I was thinking, a lot has changed since then. Before we just used to watch the movie for the song, an ordinary sad movie, which we watch, and get over with. 
When I watched it this time, I was alone, it was 23:00. Something clicked in my mind. This movie was 'Hum Saath Saath Hai' which is about family problems. For the first time while watching it, I started to tear up. I dont know what the reason for this was, but I think because I was older, I understood what I was watching. It made sense. 
 I love this movie SO much.

So thought of the day for me is 
-Growing up doesnt just come with responsibility and more things to do, but exploring all those things about yourself which you did not know as a child. I did not know a movie could make me cry. Especially one I have watched so many times.


Hope you liked my first blogpost guys,
I have exams atm. So I might not post as much, but hey ho! girls got to revise, and make my parents proud, and get A*'S <3 


Toodles'<3

No comments:

Post a Comment